Welcome to BELIEVE IT OR NOT, a blog experiment from the RE department at Nodehill Middle School on the Isle of Wight. Here we will publish your work and ask others to leave comments saying two things they like (two stars) and one thing that can be improved (one wish). Before we start, let’s agree we all stick to these ten rules below. They are designed to keep you safe and help you learn from each other.
- I will only use my first name
- I will never give out my email address
- I will never give out my home address
- I will never give out my telephone number
- I will respect others
- I will not use rude or threatening words
- I will not use text talk or chat language
- I will not copy other people’s work
- I will be responsible for everything I write
- I will check my spelling before posting
All comments will be seen first by us before going live. So we can make sure all the rules are followed. Remember, BELIEVE IT OR NOT is like a virtual classroom. Don’t do anything here that you wouldn’t do at school. That way, we can all enjoy the blog and improve our RE at the same time.